TruckParts.Parts GFC Accessories

I’ll reach out on the screens - from what I see discussed here looks like there’s a market for them…
Hamp

1 Like

I’ll likely put an order in when you have product. Thanks for posting info. A cottage industry of people designing and building mods helps us all. Good luck to you!

I’d be interested in the lights when available also. Nice work.

First trip using Matt Gecko lights–I should figure out how to make them dimmable! They are a great addition to our GFC.

1 Like

All you need to do is wire in a dimmer switch. Here is the one I used (mounted to the tent ceiling for easy access):

3 Likes

Thanks, Ervandew. This should be a lot easier than wiring the whole set in. I’m not an electrician!

that’s a pretty ranger in those pictures

I’d love to see a lighting option for those of us with just a RTT. I have a Luminoodle Dimmable and color changeable USB rope light which is awesome. Just wish I had something a little more integrated. Brightness isn’t an issue at all with the USB and I just run a USB extension down to the cab.

Any word on the lighting kits ? Read to get this thing lit up !!!

I agree, waiting on the lighting kit to come into stock to order immediately.

Great work you are doing here!

1 Like

Chuck, I placed an order on 9/1. Any idea when it will be ready. Thanks - Mike

My favorite company in the entire world, even better than GFC. :rofl:

Hey Chuck. What’s the ETA on this light kit coming I to stock. Looks rad.

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing myself!
Trying to decide If to go with this or Matt’s.

I went with Matt’s and am very happy! Great product and was delivered in a few days.

Bumping because we added the lights to inventory.

Also because I massively screwed up and underestimated how busy my fall would become with my real job. I was mega late on shipping a couple lock orders and left a few customers hanging. If you have had an issue with your lock order, please reach out and I will get you taken care of.

Install guide and more details are in the works.

Best,

-Chuck

2 Likes

Ordered a set of lights! Thanks :call_me_hand:

Stoked to get these out! Quite a few kits shipped over the weekend. @oddball , you won’t be affected by this, but wanted to send out a general update to those of you who are considering ordering right now.

I am currently using some tough to source sticky tabs for the cable management kit, and am waiting on another shipment of those to arrive. Anyone who has ordered before this morning will have their order ship likely today if it hasn’t already left.

If you place an order after today and wants to purchase the cable management kit, those should arrive around new years and will ship out immediately once those parts arrive. That is updated on the website product page.

They are really nice tabs that GFC started using for the rear lighting cable management. I ship 7 of them right now (waiting on feedback that people are happy with that amount) and after shipping I basically break even on those parts. Pretty expensive for a sticky tab but have not found a better solution.

I will end up selling these separate from the kit on the website (especially for those of you that want to update a brake light that doesn’t have them), but they will probably be like $20 instead of $15 in the kit now since I have to put them in a box.

Thanks for your understanding,

-chuck

3 Likes

All items of late have gone out in about a week or less, the only exception being two items that took 8 days due to waiting on mounting hardware.

But the mounting kits just arrived yesterday, so no more delays on that end.

Also added mounting tabs to the website if anyone is interested in cleaner cable management to run their wiring on the camper.

1 Like

Does anyone know of where to find an install video for the newbies like myself? also is there a way to check the lights to make sure nothing was damaged in shipping? I’m not gonna be able to get to this project for at least a week or two . Thanks