TruckParts.Parts GFC Accessories

Their instagram has a short video but nothing in depth yet

I emailed Chuck with a question and he replied quickly. He also forwarded an in depth install guide he said they just finished complete with pics. Of course, it probably shoulda just come in the package or been emailed to the buyer proactively, but hey he made it right and the lighting kit is really nice. I like having the lights at the bottom of all the panels - throws a great halo of light around the truck when in cabana mode.

Testing the lights is easy. Just connect all on your tailgate and plug em in. Takes 10min tops. The more time consuming part of the install is deciding where exactly you wanna stick the LEDs and route/tuck the cables. Seems to be a real solid product. Dimmable white and red in the same strip is really nice.

Anyway to get the install guide?

Right or even a install video since these things are not cheap.

If I am currently running my fridge into the cigarette port on my jackery where would I plug these lights into?

1 Like

Anyone know the power usage on these?

1 Like

@Chuck

The web page says
(* Cigarette plug to attach to battery pack of your choice. Or can hard wire to car.)

What if you don’t have a battery pack to plug into? How would one hard wire it to the truck?

Take the raw end of the wires out of the cigarette plug and connect them to the battery/ground

1 Like

A basic line drawing so the wires run cleanly would do it for me.

Thanks for checking in guys, something we finished over the holiday. Thanks to @pc3coyote for putting this together!

It is also on the product page now.

4 Likes

We just got it done over the holiday, things have been a little busy over here but I am working on sending it out to everyone who has ordered so far. Moving forward it will be emailed out before it ships, hopefully that sorts things out for a few of you guys!

Appreciate the feedback, and glad the kit is working well!

1 Like

Great light kit! I’d like to purchase it but had a couple of quick questions was hoping you could help with:

1. Will this kit fit a 2020 tundra?
  2. Do you know if this kit will fit the new Go Fast Camper that I am getting in a few weeks? I know the side panels come off easily and was not sure if the existing mounts and siring would need to be modified?
  3. Do you know anyone in Bozeman that can I can pay to install your kit?

If you’re planning on removing the side panels I would recommend fastening the lights to the frame and not the panels.

1 Like

Hey @Chuck , I purchased one of your light kits about 10 days ago and had emailed about shipping. Just wondering when these are going out since I am headed to gfc to pick up the camper on april 9th.

Would it be better for me to grab it in Bozeman since I will be 15 minutes away In belgrade?

Also wondering what Jlo asked above about if this will still fit the v2 , I am assuming yes since not much changed on sizing

@blancataco here is why my light set up is going to be.

I see the master on/off switch is located “downstairs”. My question is with the system switched on would I be able to use the dimmers to turn off the lights independently?

Example. I am “upstairs” and ready to go to bed. Do I have to switch off the master on/off or can I just use the dimable control by my head?

Both upstairs and downstairs have independent dimmers that can be dimmed to total dark. A nice little feature is when you do dim it all the way to dark, a little green light turns on on the dimmer so you can find it easily in the dark.

2 Likes

Anyone with a V2 ran the ‘upstairs’ yet?

Anyone know if this will work on a V2 XL? Thinking the cables won’t be long enough.

Hi Chuck

Ive had a dimmer fail. Ive emailed you twice now. Actually 3 times. I don’t expect you to send me a free replacement as I may have pushed on the dimmer button too hard to get the adhesive to stick which I mentioned in my email, But I would like to be able to order a new one from you. The dimmers available on Amazon don’t have the same 4 prong connector on one side. Are you going to help with product support on this? Or am I just on my own? The Chinese dimmer szglaide or something like that doesnt come up in English with a google search. So I can’t buy it on my own.
Moon lander to earth…please respond

1 Like