Veteran owned/ex-smokejumper GFC frame bag manufacturer

Ok. Looks like 3rd Gen. Tacoma is done. I’m not sure if V1 and V2 dimensions are different. I was going to get those measurements today. Let me know if there’s anything I can help with.

Peace.

Hi Tim, I look forward to what you come up with for the gfc. Do you have a site where you sell your current products?

Morning,

I’ve been word of mouth up until now. I am however working on a site so that I can reach more people. I’ll be posting the site address in here when it’s ready. Thanks for the support.

-Tim

1 Like

Morning,

I’ll be comparing all the measurements i’ve received today. I’ll be posting in here if there are any dimensions I need.

Thanks for the support,
-Tim

Quick question:

Do you GFC owners see any value in the ability to open the triangle bags from interior AND exterior?

Thanks,
-Tim

2 Likes

Yes for exterior. I tend to access gear by reaching in from outside at the side panels. If you did zippers on both sides, then the bag becomes ambidextrous, same for the driver and passenger side. That would add some work and material cost, but I think the value is there in doing one bag for both sides. I imagine some owners add a ladder for side tent entry, and that reduces the cargo access on same side.

2 Likes

Morning,

Great feedback. Thank you.

Yes. The ambidextrous comment is a good one, but aside from that, being able to access contents from both inside the camper and outside is just more useful.

Peace.

2 Likes

Hi,

Great feedback. I’ll make the first round ambidextrous. Thanks for the input.

Definitely both sides. I have a 2020 tundra I can get dimensions for if you need to compare.

Afternoon,

Regarding your Tundra: What size is the bed? Do you have a v1 or v2 GFC?
Thank you for the feedback.
-Tim

6.5ft bed v1 psyched to see what you have to put up man!

Im sure you already got v2 dimensions for the short bed taco 3rd gen but I will for sure be ordering the first round of these!

Don’t think I saw any stats on v2 third gen tacoma, was going to post it to the fb group post but it looks like that post disappeared.

This is from the driver’s side:

And without measurements

All measurements are to the edge.

One thing I haven’t seen made out there is bags for these spots on the v2 at the cab side with window

Space is pretty wasted there so it would be cool to see bags for that potentially.

Can’t wait to see what you come up with

2 Likes

Let me know if you could use measurements from a V1 XL on a newer GMC Sierra short bed (the 69.9" bed). I’m also likely to be in your general area early/mid August if you would benefit from an in person test fit.

Looks like you’ve got plenty of people helping with measurements. I have a V1 on a Tacoma 6’ bed and am out in Denver. Feel free to let me know if you’re ever in the area and want to take measurements in person.

Sir,
No I do not have short bed numbers. Please email to tim@whiteriverusa.com

Thank you, I’ll be in touch.

Tim

Is the 6ft taco considered the long bed?

Yes sir. Ill take those GMC measurements.

Please email to tim@whiteriverusa.com.

Just include make/model of truck, bed size and GFC version.

Thank you!

Hey Sir,

I have v2 long bed taco. Is yours a short bed?

Thank you,

Tim