Veteran owned/ex-smokejumper GFC frame bag manufacturer

Howdy,

I’m still looking for tacoma v1 and v2 short bed GFC dimensions. Big discount to whomever can provide these. Thanks!

-Tim

Howdy,

Are these dimensions for a v2 short bed? Thanks!

Yes, that is a v2 3rd gen (2016) Tacoma short bed

@desertrat did you need measurements from a 2nd Long Bed Tacoma with a V2?

I have tacoma v1 short bed. I can get dimensions for you today.

Cool. Are those dimensions inside dimensions?

Thanks man!

Morning,

Man, that would be cool. Im building a database of all versions to see if the generational GFCs are different.

Thanks!

Correct, inside dimensions

I’m out of Denver, interested to follow and check out the products!

I browsed the replies and it looks like everyone thought of the ideas I had :slight_smile: I was planning to buy the VRNCLR bedding catch, so not sure if you had plans for something like that? I’d be happy to support a fellow vet!

Amigos,

Just an update: fire season has me gone and I haven’t made much progress in manufacturing bags. Ill be charging hard come early fall.

Thanks for the support. Im looking forward to getting these going.

Tim

5 Likes

Do you have a website up yet? Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Hi Tim. Just wanted to check in to see if perhaps you have made some progress… I’m anxiously awaiting some front triangle frame bags. I have a V1 on a long bed tacoma. I’d be happy to do a trial demo for the frame bags as I’d bet there will be some tweaks and adjustments.

Peace.

1 Like

@desertrat Tim, if you still need measurements for V2 / short bed Tacoma let me know. I’m colorado too and looking forward to your products when available. Hoping all is well during this crazy fire season.

Howdy,
Just an update, still busy with fire season.

Hope to start making bags in October when. Things settle down. Thanks for the support and inquiries.

Tim

2 Likes

Where are you located in CO?

Denver area but we like to venture if it would help to have an in person view sometime this fall

I was wondering if you could make a boot bag like this one.

They no longer have it available n would like one I could attached to the t track when I use the tailgate to get in I tend not to use the ladder.

As someone who is evacuated because of the Caldor Fire, I appreciate the work you do.

1 Like

I attended the overland west expo yesterday. One of the things I was specifically looking for was storage bags. There was one booth that I saw. It was covered up with people! I didn’t see anything that would work for me, though.
My failure to find anything useful for my situation made me think about this thread again. On a quick run-thru of the thread, I didn’t see (or missed) specific measurements for the front triangle bags. So here they are for a turd-gen tacoma long bed…

I was looking at the VRNCLR site again. Nice bags, I have to say… Still can’t bring myself to drop $650.
Waiting for these bags.

Peace.

5 Likes