Weboost Mount

which wire clips are those?

These look awesome! Nicely done!!

Looks awesome! Nice work!

I designed and printed the clips. They work great for lighting wires and the WeBoost wire. I’ve got some people testing them in the wild including myself. I’m about to do a V2 that puts a little more tension against the track sides so it stays in place instead of being “loose”

Thanks man!

I’ve got a prototype for the brace mount. I think going to add a channel to slide the cable through so it doesn’t go under like it is in the pictures

6 Likes

I have two more mounts ready to ship!

2 Likes

One left for this batch. The four of that you purchased one from me, post up some pics? I’d like to see what you did with them.

1 Like

I’d throw some up, but I still haven’t installed my weboost yet lol

1 Like

Very nice! Where can I get one of those? Any available left?

1 Like

I’m getting ready to do another run as I’ve sold out of the first batch. I’ll post back here when I do, and probably setup an online presence where people can buy/pre-order.

2 Likes

For those of you have ordered a mount from me. I’ve got an updated mast holder (the thing that holds your antenna when it’s laid down)

The first ones I sent out were PETG and didn’t hold up so well when really tightened down. So I made some design changes, and I’ll be reprinting them in PA with Carbon Fiber. So, I’ll be reaching out to you guys to send you ones to try out before I start selling them.

Also, I’m going to send you new bolts to replace the ones I sent with the kit. The coating on the bolts was supposed to be rust proof/resistant. But now that I’ve had mine on my truck for a few months. I’ve noticed rust and I’m not happy about that so I will send you guys stainless bolts.

Here’s a so-so picture of the new brace. I’ll get some mounted pics this weekend.

Oh, and I’ve got a store coming online to make it easy to order the things.

4 Likes

Awesome customer service! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait! Thanks for the excellent service. I know I just messaged you about mine breaking, so that’s rad. Thanks, Jason!

1 Like

My new printer shows up today so the printed part will be much more resilient. I’m looking into it being done in aluminum as well.

2 Likes

Awesome!

The clips look awesome. Low profile and really clean. Any chance you still have some? I’d definitely purchase some. Looking for something to manage my rear camera wiring and these would be perfect

1 Like

Give me a couple of days. I’ve got a version 1.1 coming with better material and a slight update to the shape. I’ll post up here when I’ve got them!

Sweet! Looking forward to it

Will there be bigger sizes? To fit larger wire with a loom around it?