What have you done to your GFC this week

Which fridge is that? I recognize it’s a domestic CFX, but what size? Also, clean/smooth work there, much admiration.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! We are using the CFX35.

Thank you. I pick up my GFC next month and will be looking at your pics a lot before then. I think you’ve nailed the utility/comfort/ease-of-use ratio perfectly, nice work!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Its taken us a good bit of time to figure out exactly how we want the truck setup, I think this is going to work really for us. In ten days we are moving back into the truck full time, so we will know very soon lol.

1 Like

Did the window mod. Came out to around $25 per window. I listed what I used in my build thread.

3 Likes

I went ahead and bought these Devils Tongue Hook. Looking forward to a simple awning set-up

1 Like

Awesome thank you!!! I am working on a way to develop a kit for this. including the Hooks, a tarp, guy lines and two poles. If I can bundle it for a good price, I will start to produce some. My goal is to give options to those of us with smaller wallets and also provide high quality and great customer service.

5 Likes

This week we unloaded the two-room en-suite from the gear pile & installed this nice little shower stall. The GFC brackets win again!

6 Likes

Thanks @jedgar for a horizontal StepUp for my Dometic faucet. Super easy install.

Special thanks to @dfinn for the inspiration.

12 Likes

@jedgar can you quit making cool shit man? I was just trying to figure out something similar for the Dometic water head.

4 Likes

I love my Claymore V600 fan but I have always used the fan’s pedestal - occasionally kicking it over in the middle of the night. No more! Thanks to @Rancho at Lumbering Bear Adventure Gear. He has a lot of great 3D printed components. I used 2x “Percha” hangers and a Nite Ize CamJam to devise a “ceiling fan” set up. It’s perfect.

I also added some Twist Loc Lantern Hangers and a Lumos Light Kit (also from @Rancho) as I continue to debate my permanent lighting set up.

3 Likes

trim.906A047B-47E5-4303-B5E6-FC2796C53514

4 Likes

Added interior extrusion rails for accessory and gear mounting. The plan with these is that I can add hooks/carabiners to the t-track for hats/helmets/bags as well as providing versatile mounting locations for future additions such as custom MOLLE panels or other gear mounting options.

18 Likes

That is freakin’ brilliant!!! I instantly thought of a way to use that idea to attach an inner tent with vinyl window :thinking:. I do love my winter cabana mode, but…I do love being warm…

Great work!

3 Likes

Could you like like a ram mount into this also? Link to the rail?

Anything you can attach to an 8020-style t-track would work. This uses the factory wellnuts, so total weight carrying capacity is still pretty limited.

EX-1050 extrusion link

1 Like

That’s just awesome man!! Just what I needed to see on a Monday morning!! I am really glad you find them useful.

Great Idea! I could probably easily adapt a few of my designs to fit the 80/20 t-slot using hardware.

I setup my molle pannel hooks and the hooks on the banana arms by the rear this weekend while out camping. Both working fantastic!

1 Like