What have you done to your GFC this week

Working on a bar style table for the camper.
Super simple design that stows away without taking up any bed space :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

I really like the idea :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks! Holler if you want any pics of the mounting ‘clips’ or other parts of the table. :call_me_hand:

I haven’t worked on a design like this yet but ideally something like this. I do like the budget option that yours provides.

6 Likes

I think it would be genius if a table like this could utilize the two square holes that all of the GFC campers have on the lower frame…… now that would be seamless

9 Likes

Nice, that’s a sweet design there as well.

1 Like

A couple of weeks in the works and not fully done yet. Waiting on tie downs for cooler and fridge. Then on to light and electric. Storage is functional now.

8 Likes

this is a great idea!! It gives me something to work on for sure!!

1 Like

Since I am on budget, I came up with this idea to mount an LED to the T-Slot outside It mounts by hand with no tools. It’s only 500lumens but it works pretty well and it’s rechargeable with a USB. I am also working on some other versions to hang inside and a 360deg pivot.

GFC T-Slot LED kit

Tested out the bike storage and had to let the kids explore a bit.

9 Likes

Finally completed testing on these maxtrax roof mounts and have started accepting pre-orders! Still have a few sets left. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers

3 Likes

Lower lights are up and fridge is secured. Power run for basic operations. Next up figure out recharging Jackery on the go. Also got blackout curtains installed.

8 Likes

Finished solar set up with help from Tiny Rig. Wrapped up my water tank, pump and QR shower/hose set up.

7 Likes

Nice setup, how many gallons of water do you carry. I have a 20 gallon tank for cleanup and showers and wouldn’t change a thing.
Phil

This tank holds thirteen gallons.

1 Like

dude i love this would love to pick your brain about a few things.

1 Like

which tank is this? do you have a link. I’m in need of a slim solution that could be permanently mounted. Thanks.

1 Like

Class A customs makes different sizes, dimensions and fitting placements. Found mine on Amazon

1 Like

I replaced my rear window with lexan rather than glass. Much stronger and lighter. I like to ride with my rear panel open and hang things out the back like lumber and my kayak. I replaced it cuz first it popped out then I put it back in and it shattered. I also replaced the rubber gasket with something that holds onto the glass much better than the gasket GFC used.

14 Likes