What have you done to your GFC this week

How has the headliner held up since installation?

Solar install! Two Renogy 100W panels with the new @jedgar Beef Bar mounts

9 Likes

Nice! Looks really clean!

1 Like

dreading doing RT solar when I get mine haha. Idk why but the whole electrical powering to the bed area just seems daunting.

2 Likes

late to the party but now it’s ready for Dalton highway lol

also, not this week but last week.
threw up the pair of S2’s that’s been sitting in the garage for camplight. Originally i got them from my friend to use them as fog but… i don’t think i’m gonna do fog lights any time soon.
I also wired these (and the rock lights) so that they are fed by house battery but still triggered by Switch Pros (it’s hooked up to the starting battery) so I can use these at camp and when trailing at night without draining the starting battery.

1 Like

Picked it up in November last year, finally got around to building out the platform

8 Likes

Christened the build out of the bed I made last weekend. Super happy with how it turned out!

13 Likes

friend let me take his shower tent so I put it up this week.
will probably put it to test over Memorial Day weekend.

3 Likes

I drove through a car was that was NOT touch free, what a luxury! Brown Bear Carwash is the only one I would trust, and the guy working there was like “we are not responsible for damage” lol, and yes, I was actually nervous about it. Also came up with a little sky light hack by closing the camper with one of the bed squares out, I’ll probably do this for stealth camping for extra height too.

3 Likes
1 Like

Install date was last week

First mods done by a good buddy of mine cause I’m an electrical idiot.
Master Tailgater rear view camera and lcd screen rear view mirror replacement.
BD S2 chase lights

Interior mods just getting the basics done to start.
Underland molle panel i snagged from another buddy
Vrnclr bedding catch
Hardkoor 3 color led light bars downstairs
Hardkorr 1m led strip upstairs

Not pictured shittco shitbrix on rear tent for
@Buhlockaye Latch Covers buddy felt difference between Blake’s and the gfc ones he threw the gfc ones in trash and ordered some from Blake
@jedgar tent pull down strap

8 Likes

Looks awesome man and Love the gold wheels! Appreciate the support!

2 Likes

look super clean I like your setup!!!

1 Like

damn those gold wheels are lit!

1 Like

Nice work! Curious about the molle panel with the back window cutout. May be an obvious answer to a dumb question, but assume you just got a solid panel and cut the window part out?

Nope, it was purchased from Underland Offroad.

1 Like

Thanks @ws6616 @Buhlockaye @shadesbro got tired of the black wheel look and wanted something that had contrast. Was between the gold and brushed copper and SCS didn’t have copper in stock. Very happy with how it came out

5 Likes

While I don’t own a GFC Camper, I do own a GFC Topper. I installed a VRNCLR Bedding Catch, which now neatly stores my Hest pillows and my @AERONAUT Hoverquilt and Firequilt.

5 Likes

Not bad at all, man. Just figure out everything you want back there, and run all the wiring at once. :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like