When did V1 switch to V2? Build number?

Random question, because thinking about campers is more fun than thinking about many other things these days…I was just curious at what build number the campers switched versions? I’m build 1725 so does that mean I’m truly the 1725th production camper produced, or did they start at some number other than 1?

I have #1229 with original early feb '21 build. V2 was released January 18ish??? at that time GFC did away with going in order and #1229 wasn’t built until July with many later numbers built before that. I believe campers 1080 and 1088 both December 2020 builds for gladiators were pushed back to June. both of them are on this forum and I can’t remember their handles. Feel free to correct me

1 Like

Mines 758 V1 picked up Sept 2020. They announced the V2 right before I picked up.

1 Like

Build #1027 and I have a V1. From what I was told at Overland Expo West I have one of the last V1’s made. I picked it up in January of 2021 the same week that they announced V2. The release video on youtube for V2 was posted on January 18, 2021. At first I was mad that i got the “old version” but now with all the issues I see with V2 I believe that the late model V1’s are the best campers that GFC has released.

2 Likes

and the frames look 1000x better…

2 Likes

yep my bad My first few month with the camper flew by thought it was closer. I agree that being on the end of the V1 run seemed to be the sweet spot. I love mine very little issues if any at all.

1 Like

I have #1013. Built at the end of 2020 and I picked it up in Apr 2021. I think it was one of the last V1s sitting in their lot when I got there.

1 Like

My number was #1116, First wave of V2 installs, 2/15/21.

1 Like

I’m build #1085, an early V2. Picked it up in early March.

1 Like