White Camper Photo Request

Hey all would love to see some white campers, I originally had a white tacoma so ordered mine white but ended up swapping trucks for a lunar rock, unfortunately I wasn’t able to switch panel colors in time so wanting to see some rigs with white gofast campers to see how it looks on trucks that are not white. I plan on color match wrapping it but if it’s not too bad a contrast I might keep it as is, I originally ordered white to help keep the heat down inside the bed.

It always looks dingy compared to the truck even after washing. I have grown to accept that.

2 Likes

Appreciate the photo, but looking for white gofast campers on none white trucks. I know their white is more off-white that actual white.

I haven’t seen white on a lunar rock Tacoma, specifically yet. However, check out @GFC706 build thread. He’s got a white V1 on silver Tacoma. Probably will look kinda similar to yours contrast-wise.

1 Like

I like the white better. Good contrast and stays much cooler.

2 Likes

That looks really good!

I think the white gofast and lunar rock is going to be an odd match that works.

1 Like

I know you are looking for white GFC on non-white truck but I’m thinking white GFC on a white Ranger Raptor would be badass. Accent with red max trax.

Would look cool but really just trying to just see white gofast campers on none white trucks.

1 Like