Zayne’s 2017 TRD Pro Build

Southco C2-32-15 Series Powder Coated Zinc Alloy Adjustable Lever Hand Operated Compression Latch with Raised Trigger, Non-Locking, 0.20" Thick, 0.04"-0.94" Grip Range, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GM5EJ8Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_48HFEbD9ZH88X

1 Like

Waiting on 48” pulls that arrive Friday.

Rough looking now… sanding and paint should clean it up.

Old thread, but did you do anything to your rear suspension to remedy any sag from the gfc? I’m about to pickup my camper in September and I’m nervous it will cause my truck to become unlevel. Also a cement pro. Have read so many mixed reviews between leaf upgrade, airbags, coil conversion, etc.

Eventually you will need to. Right away, you should be fine

I don’t have a taco, but have a similar but beefier platform built in my 2014 Ram BigHorn 1500 (you can check it out in the build section). Bags are a cheap and easy solution to try out if you’re just worried about looks and front end handling. If you’re seriously off-roading the truck, then suspension upgrades are the only way to go.

I put add-a-leafs in my ‘92 Toyota pickup and it rode like a Jeep after that. In the Ram, if I have 60lbs in the bags for the classic travel trailer I have it sits nice, but the body roll reduces making cornering a little weird at speed at first. I rock 35lbs in the bags with the platform loaded for camping and a 2.5” levelling kit and the truck sits nice and flat. It almost feels stock, but without being able to direct compare it’s hard to tell for sure.

I like that air pressure regulator…very slick.

Another option here:

Curious as to how you set up the air compressor to both serve the water tank pressurization (assuming automatic) and also manual inflation (tires).