AERONAUT Outdoor -- Premium Down Quilts

I love it!! Thank you so much for the support and love, Happy New Year GFC homies! 2022 is gonna rock :metal:

2 Likes

Recently there has been quite a bit on the forum about bedding set ups I was very interested in some of the down quilt options however blanket is not as versatile as a sleeping bag.

When comparing sleeping bags to quilts I want all options at my fingertips.

1. A blanket (warmer climates)
  2. A sleeping bag.( I don’t have to sleep in the tent if I don’t want to)
  3. Down( there’s no comparison when considering weight compressibility and warmth)
  4. Two bags that I can zip together.
  5. A Bag that opens up completely functions just like a quilt or blanket zips all the way down to the bottom foot box with a separate zipper.
  6. Able to be stored in the tent when closed.

8.High Quality 850+ RDS certified traceable down

1. Made in the USA

The answer Western Mountaineering probably the best sleeping bags made on the planet

The TerraLite

https://www.westernmountaineering.com/sleeping-bags/extremelite-series/terralite/

All the Specs and capabilities are there for you to Check out.

2 Likes

Low 20’s last night, first time out with the hover quilt, and we were so impressed with it!

10 Likes

always impressed with how great the quilt is, so lightweight and perfectly warm…

2 Likes

Thanks for the love Duncan! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Agree 100%. One of the best pieces of gear I own.

9 Likes

@jedgar excellent shot :camera_flash:

2 Likes

Beautiful photo! Colorado never disappoints.

1 Like

We love our hoverquilt!

3 Likes

Hoping to get one very soon! Will the $70 off show special for OEMW apply to forum members who can’t make it to the show because they’re 2,000 miles away at the moment :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome Charlie!! That’s a rad shot too!

Yessir!! We love our GFC homies close and far! I was just thinking about that a couple days ago and was going to post a code, but we’re in the backwoods of oregon with no service. BUT! We’re at the Descend event also and our friendly neighbors are letting us bum off their starlink. Awesome!

Here’s the code! GFCLOVE70 — $70 off, through the weekend. Silver or sage green up for grabs, includes free shipping too :call_me_hand:

Y’all got til Monday night (midnight pacific) for this rad deal!

1 Like

Ok! Just ordered mine and can’t wait to see what all of the excitement is about!

2 Likes

You will not regret it! I have around 30 nights in the GFC with the Aeronaut and it has been amazing. Two dogs and my wife for almost all and it has plenty of footprint for us all to be comfortable. I am a quilt convert 100%!

3 Likes

Amazing!! Love hearing this! So stoked it’s doing great for y’all :call_me_hand:

Great to hear! Next stop is Overland Softgoods for the mattress and bedding upgrades. Does anyone know if the GFC flannel mattress covers fit over 1" mattress foam inserts?

@FUJIMOGOAT Yes the foam topper goes on top of the GFC foam and cover then the sheets wrap it all up. Really comfortable setup.

1 Like

@jedgar Thanks! I ordered the complete setup. I’ve always had a great night’s sleep in my GFC, so I am excited to experience this primo sleep system.

Holy moly…… this quilt is the real deal… got to use mine for the first time this past weekend on two nights up in the Colorado mountains. Both nights the temperatures dipped below freezing but I was toasty warm in just my boxers!

While spendy, it’s well worth every cent! In addition to incredible customer service as they shipped it out to me rush before my cross country trip to ensure I had it in time.

4 Likes

Any discount codes available? I think I finally have the cash to pick one of these up.

1 Like