Aftermarket products for the GFC

Anybody have pictures of these plugs in place?

4 Likes

whilst not GFC specific - some super cool camping equipment, made by some people with a bunch of experience in the field - the size making it great for campers and RTT’s (but also bbq’s and hammocks and stuff) with a GFC discount currently GOFAST10

@AERONAUT

2 Likes

The cheap Amazon plugs do work pretty well, after slimming them down a bit. I used an exacto knife to trim them down. Took about 10 minutes.

8 Likes

How are these holding up? Any looseness or rubbing on the panel? Looks really clean!

works perfectly… no looseness or rubbing at all!

Ours are also holding up great 3 weeks in. No looseness, just as easy to close the panel as always!

@PNWTacoma and @lnewell are spot on about trimming the fins down for a better fit. I only left one fin and it’s super solid.

3 Likes

https://madcapsupply.com/products/gfc-lighting-kit

2 Likes

does shittco have a site? how is ordering done?

he uses instagram - mostly

https://www.instagram.com/shittco/

Message him on Instagram.

I ordered the awning set today from him. Super nice guy. All the aftermarket guys I’ve dealt with are super friendly. Josh from JE design, the Gzila guys. All super friendly and amazing customer service.

5 Likes

Getting mine this month.

4 Likes

Did you get a confirmation? I bought one too, haven’t heard anything yet since then…

I did. Ordered Oct. 29th. Got an email saying that it will ship before the 24th of this month. So it really does take 3 months like they say on the site.

Just launched a new thing offering custom art decals for your GFC! (focused on outdoor landscapes). Details in the post I made here: Launching Custom Art for GFC!

Here is a picture of one of the options on my rig:

16 Likes

How much do those Shittco ladder mounts that connect the ikamper ladder to the gfc cost? Do they include the bracket that mounts to the gfc extrusion and mounting hardware, or just the hooks?

Is there a website or anyway to find out more and purchase these, without using instagram. I do not have (and will not set up) an instagram account.
Thanks

They do include the brackets as well as the track nuts required to mount them; I believe they were around $150 for the machined hooks and brackets and mounting hardware, but it’s been long enough I’d have to double check. He’s a small one man show and does this on the side as a hobby and the only way to order or get in touch with him is through Instagram

1 Like

Email Mark @ Shittco@yahoo.com
He mentioned everything is sold out right now but eventually he will make more things.

@WrinkledPants has created some cool stuff for the GFC and camping…

2 Likes

TRP offroad has 2nd gen antenna covers back in stock - currently

link to updates on tacoma world