Did Someone Say Lighting Kits?

Madcap Supply’s GFC Lighting Kit.

All lights are red/white switchable and dimmable. No cheapo string led’s, all solid IP67 housings and complete wiring kit for a no tool installation.

Standard option is a warm white and red option. Red is great to keep night vision and also does not attract bugs.

Fits all Go Fast Campers. Installs is no tools required.

Lighting kit includes

• Two long lights for “upstairs” sleeping area.
  • Four lights for “downstairs”, one on each panel and one inside on the fixed panel.
  • Dimmers for upstairs and downstairs circuit.
  • Master on off switch.
  • All required cable attachment mounts.
  • Cigarette plug to attach to battery pack of your choice. Or can hard wire to car.

GFC Lightning Kit

6 Likes

Are these any different than the Hardkorr strip lights? The remotes look very the similar is why I’m asking.

1 Like

Looks fairly similar (i.e. identical) to the Truckparts kit that’s sold out currently.

Quoted from the Truckparts website:

Currently out of stock! Will update as soon as they become available.

All lights are red/white switchable and dimmable. No cheapo string led’s, all solid IP67 housings and complete wiring kit for a no tool installation.

Standard option is a warm white and red option. Red is great to keep night vision and also does not attract bugs.

Fits all Go Fast Campers. Installs is no tools required.

Lighting kit includes

• Two long lights for “upstairs” sleeping area.
  • Four lights for “downstairs”, one on each panel and one inside on the fixed panel.
  • Dimmers for upstairs and downstairs circuit.
  • Master on off switch.
  • All required cable attachment mounts…
  • Cigarette plug to attach to battery pack of your choice. Or can hard wire to car.

Optional super sticky mounting tabs for cable management. These things are expensive, so they cost 15 bucks extra. It does make the install a lot cleaner though.

I love my truck parts light kit

1 Like

Do you have lengths for the light bars?

Probably worth reposting the link to the mega light kit thread: Lights in your GFC?

Well, there is an answer from Truckparts.parts IG story.

We have bought Truckparts.parts’s inventory.

2 Likes

With that said, @Madcap.Supply, what are the lengths of the led lights used in the kit for both the downstairs and upstairs?

Downstairs are 27.5 inches long, and upstairs are 39.5 inches long!

Thanks! Appreciate the quick response.

1 Like

These are different lights, ours are specifically designed around the GFC. Different remotes as well.

Has anyone checked out Matt Gecko Leds? I saw a post on here somewhere a couple of days ago…

1 Like

Big fan of the @Madcap.Supply (truckparts) lighting kit, easy to install and use, versatile, and awesome.

Also perfect for Halloween shenanigans

6 Likes

$375? Slight upcharge over the normal cost of LED string lights…

1 Like

Awesome! Just ordered mine.

1 Like

Ships out tomorrow with the rest!

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Just ordered mine! Thanks!

1 Like

@Madcap.Supply Yo, I have received my lighting kit. I was wondering if there are any instructions for install? Did see anything in the box or on your website.

Mahalo
Radtke

1 Like

I was in the same situation as you. I went to the TruckParts.parts GFC lighting kit (the original maker of this kit) and found directions on their site. The MadCap supply kit has different dimmers and has colored connections but it’s the same thing.

2 Likes