AMA or Ask Us Anything About HEST Mattresses for GFCs

@WrinkledPants Thank you so much, you’re amazing! Softest sheets and I was hoping you’d make some Hest-sized :blush:

2 Likes

Customer service has always been excellent. Have you tried to reach out to @ew206 on here? He’s super rad, and prompt to respond. Sometimes they are traveling for work, or have events they are taking part in. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey, please email me at Elijah@hest.com and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re a small team and do our best to provide quick responses but sometime we do get busy with other inquiries, events etc.

1 Like

Question for you, I preordered the Dually Platform 50 back in April, I know the target is June, any chance you guys have a rough idea of whether that’s looking like early june or late june? I’ve got a trip coming up and am assuming it won’t arrive in time but want to be hyped if it will be! lol

2 Likes

Great question! We just got an update that we should hopefully have them built by June 20ish in Seattle. Once we get them complete we will need to pack and send out. So including shipping to your home it is closer to the end of the month. We will be emailing the list of pre-orders once we have an exact date that they will be complete in Seattle.

3 Likes

Sweet thanks for the quick reply and update!

Thank you for this! Was just gonna send an email about expected dates for shipping as well…

Heads up. We only produced a limited amount of these new HEST Dually Platform 50s and we only have 10 left in our pre-stock inventory (Camping Mattress Pad for Go Fast Campers | Dually Platform 50 - HEST). Once we sell out of these pre-orders, they are gone until we can produce more!

We should start shipping all pre-orders mid to late June, 2024. So hopefully we can give all of you an update in the next week on exact dates.

4 Likes

Crossing my fingers for the XL version!

Any updates? Super excited to get mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting closer? I live 30 minutes from your shop for my will call pick up! I witnessed how small the shop is so taking one off your hands will create more needed space…just saying. Looking forward to putting them to good use!

We are starting to ship these mattresses next week! You will get an email with tracking once it leaves our Seattle warehouse.

1 Like

Yes you can start to pick up early next week. Please email info@hest.com and schedule a day and time to pick up.

1 Like

Done!

Thank you, got my email last week that it’s on its way this coming week, appreciate it!

1 Like

Just got my mattress set and installed it, yes it is way more plush and you can side sleep without your hips or shoulders digging into the bottom. I’m 185lbs and don’t bottom out. An improvement on the old mattress and foam cut outs for sure, no regrets.

5 Likes

Nice! Mine just showed up but trying not to die to Covid so I won’t get to check it out a little bit longer

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist it was like Christmas for me haha. Busted that package open despite the 100*F heat and got them in the camper to try. Only spent a few minutes in there big from what I felt it was a lot more plush.
As for closing the tent, it took a little more effort to close but it’s not causing my top to bow out like it did when I first tried a 2” foam mattress topper I cut up to fit.

4 Likes

How long did it take for you to install the new mattress?

10 min each square and the rest was quick