AMA or Ask Us Anything About HEST Mattresses for GFCs

Hey Elijah. I have a V2 GFC on a DBL Cab 5ft Tacoma and am in Seattle area (Bellingham). I would love to offer the help that you need if you are still looking for someone! Let me know

Thanks for the offer, but we already got the testing done. Stay tuned for an update later this spring!

3 Likes

Is there a discount to the Hest website for the GFC Forum?

1 Like

I see your rooftop tent model but itā€™s 4ā€ too long for the GFC, correct?

come out to Junction/Moab for some Hesting (hest testing :wink: ) and Iā€™ll be your dude. Tundra with 6.5 bed and GFC up top, looking for the ultimate sleep solution that works with my transform-a-floor.

Feel free to email us at info@hest.com and we will let you know what is possible. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks Bobby, stay tuned for our GFC specific mattressā€“available this summer. If you need something in the meantime, two 25" Foamys or the Dually Long are a great fit!

2 Likes

Do I see a little teaser?!

Go Fast Camper Platform Mattress & Pad Sizing Guide | GFC - HEST

8 Likes

Yeah, that page is a HELL of a tease. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What will the cost be for the gfc HEST set up?? Want!

2 Likes

:shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

9 Likes

Guess I found a little bit of a not so hidden Easter Egg on the siteā€¦as the page no longer exists for now? I think that means I win one of the new setups, right?!

3 Likes

Maybe it has been asked before, but does anyone know how the TurboNap compares to the HEST in terms of comfort and side sleeping?

I am in the market for an upgraded mattress and seeing that HEST might be making one for the camper has me excited.

1 Like

I only laid on the Turbonap but didnā€™t sleep it on - itā€™s comfy but the OG mattress also felt ā€œOKā€ for the 5 minutes I laid on it. Long ago tried to get a turbo nap to compare but nada.

Iā€™d still pick the Hest over the Turbonap. Hest has a solid track record for making an incredible product. Literally all they focus on is making mattresses/sleeping items.

5 Likes

My advice, definitely try out a TurboNap if you can. It was a huge upgrade for me.

I suspect they will feel different and some folks will have a preference one way or the other.

1 Like

A friend purchased both. The hest is much more comfortable. He said if they made the transform-a-floor compatible unit he would do that without hesitation

8 Likes

Any more accurate estimate of when will be able to buy this?

1 Like

I hate teasers. lol :joy:

Ive been waiting patiently since last year when i got a maybe that they were making something haha. Im right near Seattle too. Was excited when they asked for the standard size to test fit hoping theyā€™d ask for an XL to test fit.

We want to be as transparent as possible. At this time we are in production and should have our first batch ready by June/July. We will have more information later this spring to understand the exact time. Hope that helps.

10 Likes