F8 and the Art of Being There- GFC Photography Club

Oh man! I really want to see this someday!

Great shot, Ron!

1 Like

Last couple of days have been productive if cold

8 Likes

Trip this weekend to Morro Strand State Beach Campground in Central CA

Morro Bay Rain Camping

3 Likes

Hey Kruze! Thanks for sharing this great little video. We’ve had a ton of snow here in Colorado and I must admit… that beach location looks especially inviting!!!

2 Likes

Ran away from the atmospheric river of snow hitting the Sierras to hide out with a little less snow in the middle of Nevada.

8 Likes

Been working on a Urban Red Fox conservation project recently so I have a lot of fox pictures :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Post the live cams, haha!

2 Likes

Soon!

2 Likes

So a couple cold weather results from recent trips with some post process tweaking because I’m getting into photography and don’t have the skills to get the shot outright the first time. Happy camping!

And dog tax because… Dogs.

4 Likes

Hey Brodi! If you are getting into photography this is the place for you.

There are a lot of GFC people that do photography. Some of our forum members are really great photogs!!!

Keep postin’… it’s great to see what you see!

Happy trails…
Scott

2 Likes

What’s the best way to upload photos to the thread and still maintain good photo/quality resolution?

Hey Yall.
What’s everyone’s INSTAGRAM? I wanna get some more GFC camping content while still getting that good photography level of production. I have three accounts haha each of them is a little different @Pownalmedia @Ski__Dad and @the_pocketproject.

2 Likes

Quick trip to Alabama Hills! Loving the GFC!!!

12 Likes

A tinker of-sorts with an iPhone 13 Pro - a “real” camera is on my to-do list, but working towards it. Only edits were on the phone - no Lightroom in post or anything fancy.

Dry creekbed on the Appalachian Trail yesterday (9 Oct 23)

Sunrise over the George Washington National Forest on Sunday morning (8 Oct 23)

New River Gorge Saturday morning (7 Oct 23)

Rich morning light on Saturday after a rain-soaked night along the New River (7 Oct 23) ![IMG_5732|1080x810]

Soft evening light along the New River with a long exposure (6 Oct 23)

8 Likes

I have seriously struggled with keeping up with social media and forum and all that this summer. Been crazy busy ( heck I forgot to post on Instagram for almost a month haha) anyhow here are a few shots my GFC took me to get

6 Likes

I’m a photography rookie, but have always wanted to get into it and finally took the leap last winter. Here are some of my better shots of my camper I’ve taken over the last few months, let me know if you have any tips! :slight_smile:

Love all the great photos on this thread, thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

1 Like

Driving along side the Salt River in Wyoming. Caught this rainbow.

Late to the party! Not sure how I just found this thread. Here’s a photo from September that I took of the Manistee River in the Northern Lower Peninsula of Michigan. Sorry for the phone picture.

2 Likes

Just came across this thread! Some great photos in here. I’m an amateur photog, and one of the big reasons I bought my GFC is to make it easier to get out and shoot. Here’s some shots from a quick overnight into UTs West Desert last week to peep the Geminids meteor shower. I love astrophotography.

4 Likes