JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

Hey, new guy here, just got my V2, great posts and work all around. I was wondering where you got that level in this photo to fit in the t-slot? Is it just a regular one that you use t-nuts to mount?

Thanks for your time,
Cean

Hey thanks!

The level is a few cheap McMaster Carr parts. @shittco on Instagram provided the part numbers. I painted mine black like he did, then just attached them with outdoor double sided tape. Here is the post for it.

He makes some great awning blocks too.

2 Likes

DripRails are back in stock finally! Thank everyone for all your patience!

1 Like

What’s shipping time on those? I’m headed out next Monday and will be gone for a while. Trying to decide if I should ship them to my house or ahead to one of my trip destinations.

Will get them in the mail Priority tomorrow morning so should be all set!

You know, I waited a whole 30 seconds for that reply…:unamused: /s
And 30 seconds later submitted my order. Was on a trip last week where it kept raining and I kept getting dripped on every time I had to get something out of the backseat.

1 Like

Drip Rail ordered :smiley: We’ll see how much the Duty is to Canada :joy:. A few months ago I bought a book for $50; paid $40 for shipping then received a $40 bill for Duty :man_facepalming:. One hell of an expensive book.

1 Like

someone has to pay for all that good free medical and dental care :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh we pay for it in the long run LOL. But yes, it is nice to :wink:

1 Like

DripRails have sold out! Along with most of the other products…

Can’t thank everyone enough for all the support!

I am not sure when I’ll have time to restock unfortunately, but if you have any questions please reach out!

4 Likes

Ah! I missed this. Hoping you do another run at some point.

2 Likes

If you have ordered anything from me you should have received a shipping email and hopefully already the product! If anyone is still waiting please let me know. I am currently caught up on all orders finally.

DripRails and MagSpots should be back in stock within a month! Thanks!

3 Likes

Got my Drip Rails Josh, thank you so much for the great customer service.

WG

1 Like

Perfect thanks for the order!

1 Like

Thank you Josh! Drip rails received and installed. Nice work!

1 Like

Have a 3 StepUps left before they are gone for good. First 3 people that post they want one get one for free! Only work on V1. Thanks again guys for all the support!

4 Likes

Bro I would love to have one if you’re still got one to give out

1 Like

Well, if you’ve still got one of the freebies, I’d be stupid to pass it up…my foot would also appreciate one.

1 Like

Ill take one man! Thanks!

1 Like

And they are gone!

@d0bhran shoot me a DM with your name and address. :+1: