JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

I will also be giving away a Josh Edgar V1 freebie in a few days as well.
Stay tuned everyone.

2 Likes

LOL awww, I missed this one!

1 Like

if there are any left, i’d love one!

i’d be down if you want to share :slight_smile:

They went super quick!

1 Like

Would love to know when drip rails are back in stock, please keep us posted.

Will do! They are available for preorder on my website now, but wont ship until the end of the month.

2 Likes

ditto on the drip rails.

Ok here you go guys. These are Josh Edgar’s V1 prototype‘s of the drip rails. These will only work with the V1’s. They are the 3D printed ones with UV protective plastic. These are not the metal ones Josh sells now. They are used and in great condition. The 3M tape on the inside is still unused. The way I’ll do this is the first message I get saying “I’ll take them” gets them for free.
Just a heads up where I’m going for the weekend won’t have good service or Internet, so don’t be alarmed if I don’t reply right away.

Oh and let’s not forget to give the main man @jedgar a BIG SHOUT OUT. He puts in a lot of time and hard work to bring us great products for our GFC’s. Also don’t forget Josh just had a baby a few months ago, and is still cranking out products which is no easy task to manage both of those things. So I’ll be the first. Thanks for all your hard work and great products Josh!!

2 Likes

These Free drip rails are still looking for a home.

I will gladly take the drip rails!

I have a pair of StepUps for the V1 that are unused. They were ordered for my December GFC build, but my was delayed by the changeover and became a V2.

Hi Keith, shoot me an email at josh@joshedgardesign if you’d like to return them. The V2 change was a surprise so I’d be happy to refund you in full if you want to mail them back to me.

1 Like

I’m interested in buying them. How much?

Hey Josh, I was pleasantly surprised to see your work on the V2 platform. Thank you for your work.

Just ordered a set of your V2 drip rails as camping in the rain near Mt Hood wasn’t fun with a waterfall in my back seat lol.

Hopefully these are back in stock soon. Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks @PNWTacoma fir the order and the support!

1 Like

Hey Mr. @jedgar Any StepUps in the forge? I’d be very pleased to round out the remainder of your product line if you got 'em :metal:t3:

1 Like

@blue5001 I stopped making them but actually have two that are getting returned because he got a V2. Once those come back I’ll reach out and give you a deal on them.

2 Likes

Right on man. :call_me_hand:t3: Thanks!!!

1 Like

I ordered some Mag Spots this weekend. Fingers crossed I get them in before I leave to pick up my V2!

1 Like