JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

Thanks, Dude! Appreciate the response! :love_you_gesture:

Do you deliver to Canada? Thanks

@Vancouver_Islander Sure do! Adds an additional $20 unfortunately, but that is the best I can do.

1 Like

the step up and mag spots are just so great, so super useful, thanks

5 Likes

@d.shaw Stoked you are still enjoying them!

2 Likes

Anyone want a set of the V1 TentLocks? I stopped making these because the knobs were too much of a pain to source. Had a return on a set that are still brand new. First person that posts get them free. Here is the product description:

The TentLocks give you a way to lock the tent portion of your Go Fast Camper, while improving the ergonomics of the latch when not locked. RAM Mount knobs with brass internals and 3D printed spacer plate

4 Likes

I’ll take 'em! Need shipping $?

@Shmatty No need to pay shipping. DM me your address and i’ll get them out today. :+1:

2 Likes

You the man! Thank you!

1 Like

If another set come up please do let me know.
Cheers,
Tom

1 Like

Sweet! I’d selfishly be hoping for the corner mounting bracket for the Shadow 270! :slight_smile: My install date is July 22 and I’m stoked to get this camper!

1 Like

Introducing the 10Rack™

The 10Rack creates a roof rack system using 10 Series 1” x 2” aluminum extrusion as crossbars.

This is not meant to compete with the DIY 80/20 racks that are super affordable, but rather be a more premium product that gives you the benefits of using the generic 10 series extrusions. Here are what I consider the main features:

• Feet can be mounted in either top or bottom track depending on the height you need to clear your accessories. In the bottom track the crossbar bottom is 1.5" above the roof panel and in the top track 2" above.
  • The foot design allows for crossbars to be wider than the camper if desired.
  • Uses the generic aluminum extrusions and t-nuts for easy modification and mounting of accessories.
  • End caps function as load stops and tie down points.

Feet and end caps are made of ultra-strong and corrosion resistant 4130 chromoly steel that is powder coated matte black. Includes all necessary black stainless hardware and t-nuts for both the extrusions and the GFC tracks.

I am offering them both with and without the crossbars. I will be ordering from https://www.tnutz.com/product/ex-1020-black/ and having them ship direct to you. Depending on your location it may be cheaper to do this on your own with shipping costs. I am figuring in around $45.00 for shipping on bars which seems to be around their rate for both east and west coast.

I also gave a significant break on quantity so hopefully that makes the price more reasonable if you want 3 or 4 bars. These will be a preorder to gauge demand, but the pics shown are the final version of the product based on some user feedback.

Thanks for looking and hope this is a good option for some people! Product link here https://jedf.us/#!/10Rack™-for-GFC/p/463865322/category=132880503

13 Likes

Hi, I grew up close to Crownsville near Heritage Harbor. Went to Annapolis HS. Now live on the Olympic Peninsula, WA.

@jedgar Brilliant! Why not have it cover two rows of the GFC extrusion? I love these. I’m still nervous about my DIY 10series 8020 rack with my canoe on it. What I realized the last two trips that I’d feel more confident with some load stops of some kind. Something as an accessory for these type of 10 series racks.

@Dignon I like the option to run them in the lower track unless you need the clearance, and tnuts $ adds up fast!

Hi @jedgar

I can’t seem to find your DripRails on your website- did you sell out or am I just a dummy?

Thanks,
Mark

@OhHiMark
https://jedf.us/index.html#!/DripRail™/p/340251088/category=113909263

Yep, dummy. Just ordered!

Thanks @Kwood

1 Like

Thanks @Kwood and thanks @OhHiMark fir the order!

Got mine last week. It is so worth the wait!

7 Likes