JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

Posting here because I have one of the earlier versions of the driprails where it sits flush with the extrusion and would still get water coming into my rear doors when opened because the water would just bead right over that… a quick email to Josh and he sent out the delrin spacers and I installed them… big storm here today out on Long Island and they work as designed! Thanks Josh!

6 Likes

Thanks @OverlandKyle Glad they are working well now!

1 Like

Got the hatch latch, drip rails and now the v1 knob lock. All awesome products. Thanks again for the locks!

2 Likes

Huge thanks to Josh for sharing the files with me for the V1 tent lock. I was able to print them out in some blue PETG from another project.

2 Likes

Looks great! Glad it worked out!

1 Like

If it works as good as it looks, this is going to be a fantastic addition. Thanks JED!

2 Likes

:+1: Thanks Mark! __

I am heading to pick up my V2 this Friday the 10th. If anyone else has a similar pickup time and wants some parts I can bring them along and discount $10.00 Just use coupon code PICKUP and I will bring them along! I’ll be in town all day Friday too if anyone wants to meet up and say hi.

5 Likes

Stanley is definitely a high crime area. You really rolled the dice with that one. :rofl:

3 Likes

Ditto. I’d be interested in a solution as well. :+1:

1 Like

Josh,

Got the drip rails and appreciate ya taking care of getting me some extra tnuts to replace the one that stripped!

I echo the sentiment above, if you come up with a good way for locking the tent now that they’ve switched to the pins I’d be in line to order!

Mike

1 Like

I live in BZN; if I order drip rails you’re saying you can bring them with and we can connect on Friday? Sweet!

So tired of the waterfall into my truck…it’s been a rainy spring.

Yeah happy to deliver to you!

1 Like

@jedgar Josh, I’m down for some sort of lock feature. Having a tent unlocked is a no go.

1 Like

Anyone have the 10Rack yet or are they too new?

How’s it compare to the gfc one?

1 Like

I got my 10rack installed this week. Install is real easy and it fits in my garage when the other options would not. Hoping to test it out with SUP and kayak this week. I’ll grab some photos then.

I got my 10Rack today!
It can be mounted in either the top or bottom tracks, giving it more room if necessary.

6 Likes

Great to meet you yesterday! Your camping spot recommendation worked perfect :+1:

Wow seeing these makes me want to go with these instead of the GFC ones. Looks a lot cleaner and streamlined. I was going to pay for the beef bars at install and had already ordered their solar tray for my panel. Will the solar tray work with these bars (and if not think it can be returned?) I didn’t open the package.

1 Like

I received my delivery within a week rather than 2-3 week estimate online. The end caps were sightly too tall for my garage door with the bars mounted in the lower track, so I flipped the caps upside down. Not sure yet what I’ll use them for yet. I’m excited I can mount the rack in the top track if there’s not enough room under the bars for my rocketbox in the lower setting. And it looks like there might be just enough space for a bike + kayak or box up top. Works great for me!

6 Likes