JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

Got it Friday afternoon @the_philxx ! Been out of service taking the long way home.

22 Likes

Thanks for the drip rails and the personal delivery! Outstanding product, perfect fit/finish and SO STOKED to channel the waterfall out of my truck! Safe travels.

3 Likes

@jedgar, just got my drip rails. The T-nuts came attached to the rails with 3-inch long black oval spacers. I’m assuming this is just to keep the powder coating from getting scratched in transit, yes? They aren’t part of the install? There was no mention of them in the installation instructions, but I just wanted to be sure.

@The-Smith I need to update the instructions. That spacer goes between the DripRail and GFC. It creates a gap for water that is running down the side.

Got it. Thanks—that makes sense.

Hey @jedgar would you consider making a awning wind deflector? Just got my kinsmen and I’m really liking the Alucab wind deflector they have for awnings, surely I’m not the only one…

2 Likes

Hey @Medicfung Shoot me an email and I’ll take a look at that. josh@jedf.us

2 Likes

I am iterested in an awning deflector too!

1 Like

Interested also, though will be a while before I have an awning in hand

For everyone who has a 10Rack on order I apologize for the delays!

I have had some issues with the bar supplier getting orders out on time, as well as powdercoating continuing to be a bottle neck. For the bars I will be stocking some myself to help, and I have ordered a powder coat setup, so for all parts except DripRails I will be doing it in house now to hopefully eliminate the delays.

Thanks for the support and please reach out if you have any questions!
-Josh

1 Like

Now that I am back into a GFC I have redesigned the StepUp to work with the V2! Mounts using the camper mounting clamps, and makes getting up and down into the tent easier and safer. Low profile to keep the side access fully open.

Will require removing the clamp to mount on the drivers side of some truck models due to bolt clearance.

Some testing this weekend, then should be available for preorder on the site next week. Thanks!

17 Likes

As usual I got obsessed with this project and made the design tweaks needed. It is now available to order on my site. Thanks everyone for looking!

https://jedf.us/index.html#!/StepUp%E2%84%A2/p/422462640/category=113909263

19 Likes

Awesome!! Just want to confirm, it is only one step, correct? So if I wanted one for each side, I should order two.

@seank Yes that is correct. Thanks!

1 Like

Just placed an order. Glad to help support local business.

1 Like

Thanks for making this! Just placed and order for 2 and heater bracket. :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Thanks! @Gr3asy _____

Launched another product today. The YetiClamp™ is a simple way to securely mount a Goal Zero Yeti X power station. Works with the 500x, 1000x, and 1500x. Holds the battery using a simple cam strap for quick removal, and mounts using screws or 1/4” bolts.

YetiClamp product page

15 Likes

That’s rad. Now we need some LiFePo battery trays. Seems like you know what you’re doing

3 Likes

Please make a dometic PLB40 tray!! :smiley:

1 Like