JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

Are you still offering these? Thanks!

I am not. FSR made some changes that make install too difficult for many folks.

Wanted to update what I have available as some products have come and gone since I started this post over 3 years ago! A few products will be gone soon because if they don’t sell well it is hard for me to justify keeping them in stock since this is all out of my already very full garage. Hopefully this helps new GFC owners out too as they can see all the upgrades in one post.

Everything is available at jedf.us

DripRail
The DripRail directs water coming off the GoFast Platform Camper to inside the vehicles factory drip rail helping to keep your backseat dry. These only work for the V2 and look extra cool on the Pro as they were designed around the new machined parts.
dr

TentPull
The TentPull gives you an easy way to pull down your tent (V2 only again) without awkwardly grabbing the fabric. Helps protect the tent and keeps you dry when the tent is wet. All internal mounting means everything stays connected and out of the weather, so no need to remember to attach a strap every time you open your tent. Uses a custom length Aerostrap from our friends at @AERONAUT
tp

StepUp
The StepUp makes getting up and down into the tent easier and safer. Low profile to not interfere with side access or stick out into the bed space. This was the product that launched JE Designs! Billet Clamps only.
su

MagSpots
Put your lights (or any magnetic accessory) exactly where you need it around the camper both inside and out. These are incredibly handy as the GFC space frame is all aluminum. Having a modular light system is a nice upgrade if you want some lights in addition to the awesome lighting on the Pro.
ms

BuddyMount
Not GFC specific, but a really slick way to mount your Mr. Buddy Buddy Heater (model MH9BX) to your trucks factory bedrail. Extends heater 1.5" out from the bedrail to allow for campers and other bed top accessories. Not having to wait for your heater to cool down before hitting the road is an added perk.
bm

The SolarMount for Beef Bars and RackMount will be discontinued once I sell out my current stock.

Thanks for all the support! It has been a dream to be able to start a small business with everything made in the USA.

10 Likes

I love the items I’ve purchased (DripRails, Mag Spot, StepUps) from you. Design, quality, etc., everything is top-notch.

3 Likes

I enjoy all the products I have received from you! Great service and creativity!!! Thanks Brother!

1 Like

I’m loving the simplicity of the Rack Mounts. This past weekend I picked up the GFC for my F-150, and mounted these in the parking lot, loaded up my kayak, and headed home, stopping to paddle Alberton Gorge on the way.

Again, very nice product…simple and does exactly what I need.

3 Likes

Thanks @knu2xs !

Man, I was really bugged on your behalf until I noticed the line about these being done in collaboration with you @jedgar. Hope this doesn’t dissuade you or others from developing other cool add-ons.

6 Likes

I like the idea of your mounts, not having to leave a single strap whipping about in the wind when the tent is up. Just ordered a set - thanks!

1 Like

Finally decided it was time to sell the RAM 1500 minivan and get something a bit more capable. Stoked to start a new build and get back to doing hard trails!

First mod was to add some l-track to the bed for accessory mounting, and eventually a custom GFC mounting solution.

14 Likes

Awesome! :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

I loved the gladiator, but I hope you bought the extended warranty!

2 Likes

haha I love working on things so I picked the right vehicle!

2 Likes

Love the color on your new jeep! Can’t wait to see what mods you fabricate for it.

1 Like

AWESOME!! That’ll be so much fun - love the L track too, I’ve gotta do that on ours. Rad color too!

1 Like

Made an update to the StepUps for the billet clamps (all new campers). They are now raw stainless steel and include an access hole to allow for retorquing of the clamps once installed. Available now at https://jedf.us/#!/StepUp™-for-GFC/p/422462640/category=113909263

(Original version shown without access hole.)

5 Likes

ayyy you did my idea i gave you!!! i wish they were black still but Ill be snagging this new version!

1 Like

Great idea for sure!

2 Likes

Quick Sale going on through Labor Day. 25% off DripRails! Also applies the sale on the TrailKit which saves you $55 on a bundle of our most popular products!

3 Likes