JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

In for some fairing mounts. What fairing are you using them with?

2 Likes

Second that.

1 Like

New StepUp design so good!

1 Like

He is using a custom piece of plastic as the Yakima/Thule ones seem a bit small for the GFC. I’ll get the details when he gets it mounted up!

2 Likes

I will definitely be in for the fairing mount!

Thank you! Would be curious on the dims, I can try to do some leg work to find something that would fit on my end and post up

I used a sheet of ABS plastic and the mounts from the Front Runner fairing to make mine. I also used the rubber edge from the Front Runner fairing and added a felt strip where it touches the cab to prevent the squeaking of the rubber. Works great and reduced the wind noise a ton.

I was looking at the Stepups a couple weeks back and thinking to myself that I would order those in about .17 seconds if they only had an access hole for the mounting bolt. Then you delivered.

I am very much interested in the fairing brackets as well. I believe you can order custom cut ABS plastic from SendCutSend.com, probably even with mounting holes pre-cut if you use their online parts builder tool? That might be an easy way for a lot of people to have a fairing made and shipped to their door.

1 Like