(For Sale) MotoTruck Buildout (3 Drawer Slide, 2,500 WH Battery System, 12V Fridge and much more)

This weekend:
1- OVS Nomadic LT 270 Awning installed
2- I started to assemble the cabinet which will hold the 10 Gallons of freshwater and Geyser System

1 Like

The next phase of the Geyser System/ Water System complete.
-Two 12V sockets mounted and wired up. The sockets will provide power to the Geyser system and 12V Fridge
-Geyser Shelf built/mounted to aluminum extrusion, and the Geyser System will be kept in place via quick release cam straps
-10 Gallon Water Tank tray built. There is reinforced steel underneath the tray to prevent the tray from flexing from the weight of 10 gallons of water. To allow access to the components under the water tank, the tray and water tank is held in place by a heavy duty quick release cam strap.
-Blue Sea Systems 12V Switch Panel wired up and painted tan to match. Both GFCI Receptacles painted tan as well.
-SeaFlo 12V Water Pump mounted behind the 3 drawer tailgate slide

This weekend I will install bulkhead fittings for an air vent, and water fill spigot to the water tank. Quick disconnect fittings will be used throughout the path of the water, from the water tank, all the way to the 2 water faucets. Additionally, I am installing a water filter with quick disconnect to make the water actually potable so my wife will drink from it… lol

FYI-
I have a 10% off coupon on Geyser Systems… if you go to my IG, and click on my LinkTree Account.

4 Likes

“Downstairs” Bed Platform built and works great! I’m stoked with how it turned out. With the bed platform in place the total length is 6 feet long and quickly folds away. To keep the bed platform in place, I attached 1/2” aluminum C-channel to the ends of my storage doors, and fridge base. This allows the 1/2” 9 ply Baltic birch to slide into place. For more rigidity I installed 3 aluminum cross members under the bed platform. I used Rustoleum Bed liner paint to finish the bed platform off.

I finished up the plumbing and am glad I went with quick disconnect fitings for the 10 gallon tank, water filter, and kitchennete slide faucet. Makes maintenance a breeze, and connecting/disconnecting the kitchennete slide faucet.

I installed two faucets. One is attached to the kitchennete slide with a quick disconnect, and the other is mounted on my tailgate molle panel. I wanted to be able to get water without having to pull out the tailgate slides every time.

5 Likes

This Amazon Tailgate Shade Awning works great in extending the sleeping space in the bed. Keeps the bugs out and is a great deal at $70

5 Likes

This just saved me way too many hours of a diy project I’d planned, thanks!

1 Like

For sure!!! Can’t wait to see it! :raised_hands:t3: :raised_hands:t3: :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I installed a Thule XT Cargo Basket on the roof and it was a game changer on a recent camping trip. Me, my wife, and 3 kids were able to load everything we needed for a 4 day camping trip in the truck, and this cargo basket came in clutch. I was able to put a 2 kid running stroller, (2) OneWheels, (2) Stacyc’s and an E-Scooter on the basket. There was other makes/models of cargo baskets out there; however, I chose this one because it has the ability to mount on t-track vs the clamp style. This enabled me to mount the front portion of the cargo basket on the same beef rack that I used for the rear solar panel setup.

3 Likes

The easiest install and one of the best mods to date was a Mountain Hatch Tailgate Table. A heavy and thick food-grade cutting board takes place of the crappy OEM tailgate cover. No more spilling beverages and sore knees either. Made in the good ole USA too :raised_hands:t3: :us:

3 Likes

I ended up using the same gray laminate on the slide in downstairs bed to give it a more uniform appearance to the seating/storage areas.

1 Like

This last Sunday I installed a Marine Deck Foam for the floor. Immediately after I installed it, I realized the color of the floor does not contrast well with the tan… And it would be a huge PITA to remove this foam floor as I used DAP contact cement to adhere it to the base plate…

Anyone have any suggestions in regards to what color I should repaint the ACM panels? I am not good with color coordinating. lol

This tool can be really helpful. Choose complementary from the drop-down then make the center color the tan of your floor and it spits out some good options. https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel

1 Like

Great! Thank you very much :raised_hands:t3:

I ended up removing the brown teakwood foam deck and replaced it with dark gray. Way happier with my decision.

7 Likes

Looks great! _______

2 Likes

Thank you sir!!! ________

What length were your sliders? Im doing a similar build. Thanks!

1 Like

The fridge slide is 18” and rated a 500lbs.
There’s three separate slides on the tailgate kitchen and all three are 26” each. The first slide is double locking and 500lbs. The other two are 250lbs.

Post some pics of yours when you can! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

So far so good. :+1:

4 Likes

@Spizo Looks awesome man, stoked for ya! When you have a sec, post a picture of the other side of the slides.

Are you on IG? If so, I am @Enduro_Woods_Rider

Also, there is a whatsapp GFC group for California based owners. Here’s the thread so you can be added to it:

2 Likes

Nice build!, i really like how you put everything together. it works. everything has its own space.

thanks for the electrical ideas. also the gray flooring looks way better than the brown!

1 Like