New England GFC Owners

Hey y’all. I have some availability this next month if anyone wants to get something on the books. Maybe a meet-up or overnight trip.

I’m hoping to switch to part-time/consulting this Summer, so I can actually get some free time. My main goal this Winter & Spring to is to get my Truck build mostly sorted. But yeah, would love to meet up this coming Summer.

1 Like

Color me intrigued if skiing is involved :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Reviving a dead one here maybe but just put down a deposit for a RTT for my '22 Defender 90. Right outside in NYC in CT. Always down for some East Coast trips! I also plan on driving out GFC to get it installed mainly because I want to drive out there for a trip anyway as a break in for our Alaska Expedition planned for next year.

Really bringing this one back from the dead! I’ve had my GFC V2 for almost a year now and just discovered this forum space. Excited to see so many people here from New England! I’m from Woodstock, VT and still currently live there. Would love to do a run to Acadia (again!) and campout if anyone on here is around.

2 Likes

I wish I had seen this months ago, I have been hitting Killington Bike Park almost every weekend. I saw two GFC campers all year one was just the topper on a tacoma and the other was exactly the same as mine.

2 Likes

Seacoast NH here! Picking up the GFC mid November. Currently have the Loon, Killington, Sunday River pass if anybody wants to do a few overnights!

4 Likes

Fellow Vermonter here, currently in Lynchburg, Va. Hoping to get delivery from GFC in December, I’ll be back home to the Woodstock, VT area next summer to see my pa.
Hopfully be able to link up with some folks for some camping. We’ve chatted @Ursa_Major but maybe we could get a crew and find a cool spot to camp in the VT/NH/ NY area.

:laughing::grin::laughing::grin:

3 Likes

Hey yall Names Chris,
I drive a 2021F150 I live in Maine and I just wanted to say hi.
I have a V1 on my truck with Multicam wrap on the sides. If you see me stop and say hey!

4 Likes

I’m in Western NY (Rochester) and would be up for a meet up and camping at some point!

5 Likes

let’s do it,! Would love to take a look at that rig too!

4 Likes

We need to make the ski trip happen! You’ll just need to wait till mid winter, my cap should be on white gloves next east coast trip. Sugarloaf, Sundayriver, and Saddleback all have lots we could camp in without issue. We live just north of Portland and spend most Sundays on the hill at Sugarloaf or Sundayriver.

2 Likes

let’s do it I have a pass to Saddleback and would love a few people to lap with!

1 Like

Just ordered some solar stuff and a battery from Ecoflow. Really excited to get a heater on order and see what we can organize for winter lot camping.

Sup everyone! I live in Manchester NH currently. Im game for a winter camping trip / ski trip etc. I have the Loon, Sunday River, Sugarloaf pass. Getting all my winter gear dialed in.

3 Likes

I live in Syracuse NY. Spend a good amount of time in the Adirondacks and the berkshires riding mountain bikes and the such. I have yet to see another GFC in the wild since being back in New York.

2 Likes

I would love to make it that way for a MTB trip we should also plan something for the summer too.

I’m half an hour away from you in Verona

1 Like

I’m your neighbor over in Rochester, NY. I rarely see GFCs in the wild out here.

1 Like

I saw your truck up at Sugarloaf in September at the mtb trails. Sweet rig!

1 Like