Post Your Pudding Here (2024)

Great looking truck!

1 Like

Nice setup, did you pipe your heating duct to come out the storage cubby?

Exactly. I stole the idea of a deck plate from someone else on this board. It’s super easy and I like having the extra heater hose inside to direct the heat as needed.

4 Likes

Such a great idea! I am planning on doing the same, but I need to cut out a new cubby in the left side. I sourced a cubby already just need the time to cut and drill the bed. I used my right side for a arb compressor.

1 Like

Started in AK this month, and now I’m in AZ! Have camped in the GFC 44/46 days in 2024 so far. Messing around on my way to ATX

8 Likes

That is impressive! Make sure you post a picture for every one of those nights so you get the credit for them.

Night 1 outside Jean, NV. Got in at 10pm. Going to be part of a pit crew for a neighbors race on Saturday before heading to Zion.

5 Likes

I’m aware how this works, but don’t have the requisite Time Machine to go back and take pics. Also, I don’t really care that much :wink:

2 Likes

Milford State Park, KS, 1/26/24

Cedar Bluff State Park, KS, 1/27/24

Lake Scott State Park, KS, 1/28/24

Palo Duro Canyon State Park, TX, 1/29/24

Palo Duro Canyon State Park, TX, 1/30/24

Possum Kingdom State Park, TX, 2/1/24

Mott Park, TX, 2/2/24

Lake Davy Crokectt, TX, 2/3/24

Robber’s Cave State Park, OK, 2/4/24

Waveland Park, AR, 2/5/24

Lake Catherine State Park, AR, 2/6/24

Village Creek State Park, AR, 2/7/24

Chickasaw State Park, TN, 2/8/24

I missed taking pictures 3 nights, this was a 3 week outing. A few personal records: Coldest night camping (-4F), Worst thunderstorm camped through (thanks TX).

I don’t think I’ll hit >99 this year, but the year is still young. >50 should be fairly easy.

8 Likes

Night 1 - Stealth Camp Club (“Arrive Late, Leave Early”)

4 Likes

I feel like that should be a mission badge

#1: Lone Mesa outside of Canyonlands NP

2 Likes

Again found myself living out of the GFC during another weekend of military training.

Morning after night 6

Morning after night 7

Morning after night 8

5 Likes

#2…haven’t moved

4 Likes

#1 Joshua Tree NP

#2 BLM near Mojave National Preserve

#3 BLM near Mojave National Preserve

#4 Mojave National Preserve

#5 Mojave National Preserve

9 Likes

#3 Still hanging around Lone Mesa. The trails are great and there’s hardly anyone out here.

4 Likes

Night 2 before the races started the next morning.

5 Likes

Night 3, got into Zion

4 Likes

Night 4, camping on the outskirts of Zion and traveling in during the day

10 Likes

#4: For those of you familiar with Moab, they’re bulldozing to add a bunch of “developed” campsites on Willow Springs and Dalton Wash roads…and charging you to listen to bulldozing.

Lone Mesa is still free and super easy access.

8 Likes