Post Your Pudding Here (2024)

1000% yes. I did a couple parking lot nights last year. They’re not glamorous but they beat paying for hotels.

1 Like

First camp of the year. Well not here, but about 100ft ahead of here.

8 Likes

From my surf trip up in Morro Bay / San Luis Obispo area. Quick strike mission for a couple solid days of swell. First day I got some good ones at Cayucos pier. Second and third day the Rock was going off. And the fourth day saw Sandspit going pretty good.

NIGHT 008 / Montaña de Oro State Park

NIGHT 009 / Montaña de Oro State Park

NIGHT 010 / Montaña de Oro State Park

NIGHT 011 / Montaña de Oro State Park

5 Likes

Night 5 (I scrolled back to the beginning and counted) @Trona Pinnacles.
My friend with the 2500 to the left isn’t on the forum lol

Introduced GFC to more people (friends and customers of the shop I work at) and showed them my wiring solutions to run starlink and fridge from inside the cab, and to run diesel heater, bed lights (top and lower floor), cooking light, and any other 12v items with the house battery in the bed.

4 Likes

Had to give the truck up for my days off. So I couldn’t get out adventuring until it was time to go back to work.

Can’t believe it’s the end of the season already!!! We need more cat skiers in March and April up here :joy:

2 Likes

Night 4 -03/14/24 pyramid lake, Los Alamos campground, Lebec, Ca. 40 mph winds and 36 degrees

1 Like

I might need to drive up!

2 Likes

Day 1 - Death Valley trip. Before big winds came up.

4 Likes

Day 2 Death Valley-low profile camping because of gusty winds (forecasted 50 mph)

5 Likes

Night 1 - Finally. Northern Idaho.

4 Likes

Night 4 Larabee State Park on the way to Scappoose.

2 Likes

Night 5 Outside Ranier

4 Likes

Night 7 Outside Tacoma

2 Likes

Night 2 Pahranagat Nevada

5 Likes

First night in the GFC!

9 Likes

First Night Montana 2024

4 Likes

Night # 5 03/18/24 Hungry Valley SVRA, Gorman Ca.

2 Likes

Night 6 near Scappoose

3 Likes

#6 Bodega Bay

#7 Bodega Bay

#8 Bodega Bay (pic of a shrooming banana slug in lieu of redundant pics)

4 Likes

Night 10

Single night at Oceano Campground - Pismo State Beach while heading up the coast. May have to take the truck down the beach before heading out.

4 Likes