Production Timeline Records

I’m #904 and received my “Components Produced” email last week.

1 Like

Glad you asked. I’m #1006 and was wondering if they are still on track with the new timeline productions.

#794. Started later than many in the 800s for an unknown reason…

Ordered mid 2019 (date unknown I bought the spot on the marketplace). 50 days total from the in production email on July 6 to complete email today. Pick up next Friday just in time for a labor day mountain bike trip to targhee. It has the new hinge design. There were a lot of pick up times available I could have picked on for next monday but labor day trip to targhee makes more sense.

So, so stoked…

1 Like

I’m #836 and received my completion notice this morning.

1 Like
  1. In assembly. Next step: sealant curing.
1 Like

Thanks everyone! It looks like production times are moving really fast. I am getting pumped and hoping I can get a few ski trips in late winter, early spring with the GFC.

1 Like

I’m 859. Started production on 15 July, is currently in curing as of 24 August.

1 Like

I think they batch similar builds. Mine is #850 but I had no extras, no windows, no side doors, no unique powder coating. I think I was put into a group with the same features and they were all put together in one batch run. Of course, that’s just a guess. But what surprised me was the speed it was knocked out once it got into production. I got my sealant curing email on Aug 7th and my completed email on Aug 12th. I was expecting it to take another 3 weeks at least. So now I’m off to Belgrade in the next day or two for an install on 9/3. On a bittersweet note, I just might be the very last person to get the classic hinge. If I had just ordered that blue power coat… Eh… so what? I always have the lifetime replacement should I ever need it.

1 Like

Getting Antsy myself… Im Number 974… and Im hoping to break the camper in on a trip in October… We shall see.

1 Like

863 here again. Just got the notification that my my camper is being cured. Anybody have a ballpark guess of how much longer it will take from this point?

I’m 944. And it’s supposed to be ready by November.

2 Likes

My camper is build #862, just called to check in on the status and got confirmation that it’s been completed today. I think the email confirmations are a bit behind the actual status.

Stoked to pick my camper up - just need to coordinate taking off work.

1 Like

I’m 863 and will be picking it up on the eleventh. Time to plan the trip up north from SoCal.

1 Like

I’m 849 and got my curing email today so all of you after 849 please hold back on posting in here so I don’t scratch my eyes out before my complete email

Here are my build dates for my GFC, #668:
03/16/20- In production
04/20/20- Components produced
05/08/20- In assembly
06/05/20- Curing almost finished, awaiting soft goods
06/08/20- Curing Complete
06/08/20- GFC Finished

It was weird getting 2 emails in a day saying curing was done and then the camper was finished, but I wasn’t complaining!

Build #859
15 July: Started production
23 July: Components produced
18 August: In assembly
24 August: Curing
28 August: Soft goods
1 September: GFC complete

Unfortunately now I get to wait and see if they’re ever coming to my state since work won’t allow me to leave :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Build 849
Paid invoice 2-26-20
7-28 in production
8-11 components produced
8-18 in assembly
9-1 curing
9-4 complete
10-5 install

1 Like

3/10 - Invoice Paid
7/6 - In Production
7/13 - Components Produced
8/25 - In Assembly
9/1 - Sealent Curing
9/4 - Completed
9/27 - Install Scheduled

2 Likes

Just saw this. I picked 850 on 9/3. I was told that the sealant cures much, much faster in hot weather. I was expecting it to be 3 to 5 weeks to finish once I got my “curing” email.
Instead, my camper was finished 10 days later.

1 Like

Already back home from picking up my camper on the eleventh. And I’m a happy camper.

1 Like