Puget Sound/PNW Owners

North Bellingham Washington here

1 Like

We’ll meet up when the GFC leak repair is released. I imagine there’s going to be a ton of us.

2 Likes

We were talking about a mid-April meet in the Portland area in another thread

Ahh ok - so the link does not work for you either @the_philxx ?

I have been banging my head against the proverbial wall trying every combo I can. Waiting on correct link from GFC.

1 Like

I gotta ask, what kind of water issues are you guys having? I do get some water in the bed, but its from some gaps in the bed on the cab side. I get a lot of condensation in the tent during winter, i have to open it up like 1 once a month to wipe it down and air it out. And where do i find this schedule link?

I booked for Sunday morning so I would not have to take time off from work. Hope to meet some PNW folks in person!

Be sure to update us in this post about what fixes they are implementing at these Service Meetups

1 Like

Thanks for getting those booked, everyone. I’ll be making the trip and I’m stoked to put some faces to the usernames on here!

Looking forward to talking shop and answer any questions while our team takes care of upgrades.

3 Likes

I hope you all enjoy meeting up. I am one of the blessed ones to not have any water issues at this point in time and the GFC support hasn’t advised me either way if I should get the changes done if my RTT isn’t leaking. As a result, I’ll just let them spend time fixing those who have actual problems. Have a great time!

1 Like

I’m in portland and will likely order a GFC this weekend.

Secured a spot at Seaquest State Park for Friday night, about 20 minutes from the fairgrounds. Not sure what time I’ll get in after work so figured this would be best for a quick in-n-out for the repair in the morning. Been there before and it’s a nice quiet spot. Maybe some golf after, maybe some biking, may just run out to the coast to wrap up the weekend …

Hey dude, I’ll be at Seaquest tonight too! I’m just doing a shakedown run on my new camper and didn’t want to stray far. If you want to have a beer or something shoot me a PM

Not gonna be there tonight, it’ll be next week before the service repair on Saturday. Still have a beer though!

1 Like

Is anyone staying at Sequest this Friday (4/7)? Staying there before our warranty appt on Saturday and then heading out to Cape Disappointment

Just wanted to say thanks to @Thayne & crew for the weatherization fixes. They made quick work of the additional sealing and drainage mods to my camper. I appreciate it guys!

4 Likes

Many thanks to the crew from me too. Great folks who are an awesome asset to GFC. And thanks too to GFC for their company orientation to making and doing things right.,

Separately, I’ve done so many walk-throughs and demos of my camper in various parking lots in town and at trailheads that I should have a stack of their business cards to give to folks.

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I had some concerns of the repairs and Josh called me. We talked for ~20 minutes of my thoughts and their testing findings. It was a comforting feeling knowing someone was invested in how I felt and listened. I should have some parts showing up at the house shortly.

3 Likes

Does anyone around Tacoma have the new topper? Have been eyeing it daily but want to see it in person before spending the money.

Anybody interested in a meet up later this summer or early fall? Might as well get something on the books before too long

2 Likes