Stock bedrails vs aftermarket

the design of the stock bedrails on the 3rd gen are much better than the second gen ones - they are much shorter height wise. so yeah if you can simply swap them you should be golden

1 Like

Would love a set of the Relentless/Vagabond Bed Rial caps if anyone figure out how to get a hold of them

Keep pestering Vagabond. I was able to get a set, it just took a bit (almost 2 months) before they sent over an invoice and I received them. Maybe try jumping on the phone for a quicker turnaround.

1 Like

Cool, thanks. I’ll keep bugging Vagabond then.

What are they charging for those things?

$225 then tax and shipping brought it to just over $300 for me in VT.

Cool, thanks for that. Good to know what I’m in for

Does anyone know if the Relentless caps are compatible with the V2 camper?

Yes they are compatible

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if the V2 campers will work if I have the side rails from relentless but keep the OEM tailgate cap? Getting conflicting information from the GFC Owners FB page.

Not sure if I should get this - 2005-2015 Tacoma Tail Gate Reinforcement – Relentless Off-Road Fabrication

This thread covers the details (relentless and KBVooDoo rails are comparable). Those caps work but you will not be able to use your tailgate cap (oem or otherwise) and could have some rubbing in a small area. GFC doesn’t recommend after market caps