What have you done to your GFC this week

Are those Moments?

Yup! Commander 108s. Love ‘em!

Nice. I’ve got two pairs of Deathwish (resort and tour), and I’m looking to replace my frontside skis with the Commander 98 if I get a chance to demo and like them. I’m a bit of a fan…

Hard not to be. They make great skis. I’ve also got some Bibbys. I’d probably run their touring skis if they were just a little lighter.

It’s been fun fellahs. My last thing I did was sold it to another member. Enjoy!

8 Likes

2 long bed ZR2s in one place :unicorn:

5 Likes

Tacoma bed rail cup holders. Spilled a beer in the bed last trip and ordered two of these. They’ve been clutch.

4 Likes

Finally got around to installing my Kinsmen Hardware awning. Looks great and seems super sturdy, but will give it a bit of testing when I camp this weekend.

7 Likes

Kick ass truck.

2 Likes

Been working on some low profile storage for the truck to allow me to still use most of the bed :call_me_hand:
Few more trim pieces and whatnot to finish it up then on to build the other side.

5 Likes

Designed and installed some panel handles I’ve been working on. Tired of grabbing the lock latches.

6 Likes

Opening a food truck with the amount fridge storage I got now :wink: Kidding, but got a amazing deal from my REI guy. $700 and it looked brand new. I bought one for a good friend as a wedding gift and it made me jealous. I love the size of current ARB 37q but going to a 55q with ice maker just makes summer camping nice.There’s a minimal size penalty with this upgrade.

6 Likes

Where did you find these???

Used a Seaview cable gland to run my solar wiring into the bed. So far no leaks.

1 Like

There’s the link.

Selling these bad boys???

I will be! To be upfront though, they CF Nylon aren’t going to be as cheap as handles you can probably find on Amazon that will “do the job”, but I’m going to sell a version made in PETG also that should be cheaper and handle the weather just fine. I’ll be selling them as a single or a 3 pack.

1 Like

PLease let me know when! i would love three and to support ya!

Here you go!

Panel Handles

This weekend we installed the MattGecko LED kit and built a custom box to house the wiring & outlets for all power needs.

The powerbox 135+ is a smart LiPO4 unit currently in a plastic waterproof box. We use Anderson connectors to quickly remove the power box when needed. Long-term we may hide the battery underneath the Decked system & relocate the 12v accessory box. This works for now!

The LEDs, dometic port, multiple CLAs, multiple USB, USB-C and the standard inverter 120 jacks all run from the powerbox. The RedArc unit manages dc-dc and solar charging. It’s really quite amazing.

3 Likes