What have you done to your GFC this week

Here’s some quick little phone pics of some stuff I’ve been working on. I mounted some L track up top on the threaded holes, and got a bunch of stuff organized. I have to say, having all these ways to organize really has my mind working. I have all my mtb stuff on one wall and surf necessities on the other. Also came up with a cool solution for paper towels and products that you’d want to dry such as beach towels, riding gloves etc.
IMG_0483 Large
IMG_0484 Large
IMG_0485 Large
IMG_0486 Large
IMG_0488 Large

12 Likes

I dig the track up top that you have.

Also got your levers and caliper mounts on my bike! Awesome products!

This is dope!!! Great organization for bikers.

Matuse for the win! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you!

Mounted an electrical box to house two 12v plugs, two USB 3.0 plugs, and a voltmeter. I’m waiting on one more plug that has a pair of USBc plugs and one more USB 3.0. That should be here tomorrow along with some other bits to wrap up the wiring loom. I wasn’t a fan of the grey electrical box so I wrapped it with some vinyl wrap I had leftover from another project. I also used a bit of the galaxy wrap on the exterior of the GFC so it sort of matches and when you match you’re faster…

Wired in the lighting controller for exterior camp lights. These have the potential to be really annoying and they strobe/change color with music.

3 Likes

awesome! Thanks for the support!

Upgraded to the new locks. Love that I don’t have to pay any attention to the orientation of the key.

I got these by emailing GFC support directly.

new locks

8 Likes

Got mine ordered. Need to get them installed. I agree, no specific orientation is most excellent.

1 Like

My wife says my garage looks like an outdoor store has thrown up in it. I have been pining after a PA14 for about five years, so I decided to get a used one with the 180 drive.

Between the ladder and a plywood platform I built, getting it up 9.5 feet isn’t easy, but it can be managed by 2 people in a few seconds or solo with some explosiveness and a rope. Parking in front of an incline helps.

3 Likes

Details on that paper towel holder.

Finally got the Kinsmen awning installed.

4 Likes

How many years did it take to receive once ordered?

1 Like

I bought it used from someone on here. As far as I know, they’re not taking orders anymore.

Went kayaking and camping with the dog and some friends. I have finally got my solar set up put together but haven’t really needed the battery much yet.

4 Likes

The dog is amazing. Haha

She was worn out from chasing/digging for some squirrels. She loves camping.

1 Like

A bunch of you have asked for more details on the mounts for the paper towel holders etc. Not sure what the rules are in this forum for a company, but since so many are asking, I thought I’d show. more examples. The link to the product is here:

It’s a modular mounting system that we will leave open source for you guys. The base is a standard hole pattern, and all accessories will mount to that. Currently we have these multi-use arms, and are about to launch some hooks, cupholders, baskets, etc. The arms can be mounted many different ways, and are designed to use shock cord with endcaps to secure things between them such as paper towels, tp, or hang things from. The base mounts to L track or molle panel. Since we are sharing the dimensions with you, you will be able to 3D print or diy anything you want to mount to these bases.
IMG_0497 Medium
IMG_0498 Medium
IMG_0499 Medium
IMG_0500 Medium

6 Likes

Love it thank you!!! What is the cordage you are using? If you don’t mind sharing.

very cool!