JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

mine mostly works, but makes it far more difficult to close the camper.

For those whose ratcheting locks are too close to the edge… the TentLocks can be installed with a little drilling and tapping.

-Rest tent on block of wood to allow better access and angles to work

-Mark where you want the hole with 3D printed piece.

-Use screwdriver/punch to make a dent where you want to start hole

-Drill #7 hole for 1/4-20 tap (use drill stop or tape on bit so you don’t drill into extrusion)
-Tap threads and install.

Note: After drilling my first hole I wasn’t pleased with how square/plumb the hole was. It was slightly off angle resulting in the TentLock not being flush when tightened. So I drilled a small block of wood on my drill press to use as a drill guide. I rotated the cylinder 90° and drilled a new hole with the guide and it was much nicer!

Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Thats awesome! Nice work on making it work and making your GFC better!

Nice job on the write up and pictures. Tent locks are awesome.

Mine works great and I really like it. Makes my camper more secure. Glad I got mine when I did.

Peace.

Just stopping by to share photos of the GFC MagSpots (4x) and GFC HighMounts (2x – one on either side) that I dropped into my V2 GFC.

Note: In case you were wondering—the GFC MagSpots clear VRNCLR Sewn Storage’s V2 Frame Bags with ease.

My GFC DripRails were shipped to my home in CA and will be dropped in once I return🤘

Thanks, Josh!

1 Like

Just saw that drip rails came out last week… did i miss that drop?

Nope! More powdercoat delays but hoping this week!

3 Likes

Hey, new guy here, just got my V2, great posts and work all around. I was wondering where you got that level in this photo to fit in the t-slot? Is it just a regular one that you use t-nuts to mount?

Thanks for your time,
Cean

Hey thanks!

The level is a few cheap McMaster Carr parts. @shittco on Instagram provided the part numbers. I painted mine black like he did, then just attached them with outdoor double sided tape. Here is the post for it.

He makes some great awning blocks too.

2 Likes

DripRails are back in stock finally! Thank everyone for all your patience!

1 Like

What’s shipping time on those? I’m headed out next Monday and will be gone for a while. Trying to decide if I should ship them to my house or ahead to one of my trip destinations.

Will get them in the mail Priority tomorrow morning so should be all set!

You know, I waited a whole 30 seconds for that reply…:unamused: /s
And 30 seconds later submitted my order. Was on a trip last week where it kept raining and I kept getting dripped on every time I had to get something out of the backseat.

1 Like

Drip Rail ordered :smiley: We’ll see how much the Duty is to Canada :joy:. A few months ago I bought a book for $50; paid $40 for shipping then received a $40 bill for Duty :man_facepalming:. One hell of an expensive book.

1 Like

someone has to pay for all that good free medical and dental care :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh we pay for it in the long run LOL. But yes, it is nice to :wink:

1 Like

DripRails have sold out! Along with most of the other products…

Can’t thank everyone enough for all the support!

I am not sure when I’ll have time to restock unfortunately, but if you have any questions please reach out!

4 Likes

Ah! I missed this. Hoping you do another run at some point.

2 Likes

If you have ordered anything from me you should have received a shipping email and hopefully already the product! If anyone is still waiting please let me know. I am currently caught up on all orders finally.

DripRails and MagSpots should be back in stock within a month! Thanks!

3 Likes