What have you done to your GFC this week

Nice fix! I am looking at possibly doing something like this…

The absolutely biggest pitfall of the GFC is the lack of ventilation and the tent design in terms of the window layout (no full zip windows). I hope the owners and the engineers can come to an agreement that this needs to be fixed in a v3 or upgrade version of the tent.

5 Likes

There’s a thread over here with some more info. I posted a video in there spraying water right on to the vent with the tent open.

1 Like

Finally got around to upgrading the latches and installing the covers.

3 Likes

What latches are you upgrading to? Can you share a link?

Added a thin black ripstop tarp to the bed. Lets me hide the contents. Velcro attaches it to the spaceframe.

@Trudog see this thread. Super easy install.

1 Like

Standard C2 latches work great, just need a set of Latch covers for them :wink:

2 Likes

@GainzGFC Hunter, where do you get those stickers from?

From @Buhlockaye

1 Like

Thanks, Dude!

I did it to mine @Trudog and it is well worth it. Huge upgrade in usability and quality. Not sure if anyone has done it with a V1 yet so the cut measurements in the post may not line up with your strike plates.

1 Like

I have the covers and yes its a V1, however the GFC has been in the garage for almost a year now without use due to an incident that left me with 68% burns…getting it back on the trails is part of the recover process!

1 Like

Looking forward to getting out with you sometime in the future! :+1:

1 Like

I forgot to ask who made these for you or if you printed all of them.

I print them all myself :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Rgr that!!

1 Like

Insta360 mounted using RAM mounts

4 Likes

Haha damn this is sick

This is a super cheesy test run, the video was put together by the “Insta360 AI Editor”, not my style but shows off what it can do. I moved the mount from the back corner up to the front corner so it doesn’t look like I’m filming the top of a cube van lol

4 Likes

Shower Tent on GFC Camper!

2 Likes